Friday, November 20, 2009

I think I had a bad day.

I say I think because after three glasses of sparkling wine on top of four percocets, I don't even remember what I did today.

Except whatever it was, it sucked.

Better living through chemistry.

But certainly not better recalling...

Anyway, I can recall enough to share that Ms Stink Ass didn't say a word about the note but I was informed that she was as rancid as usual today.

Happy happy joy joy.

So what I have been doing all week is moving people to different offices in order to accomodate one stinky old lady.  Good thing my education dollar is getting good use.

I am going to pass out now.  I did have a date but I didn't think I am particularly at my best tonight.  You know you're better off at home when you think "if that fucking dipshit texts or calls one more time, I am going to shove the phone up his ass."  Since I like him, I would probably dip it in a little olive oil first.

I am one hell of a nice person.

And go fuck yourself if you don't agree.

5 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Like it or not, you are going to have to have the talk with stinky lady. And you have to be frank with her and write it up as a warning.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

What is up with people who don't pay attention to their own personal hygiene? Yuck!

The Dish said...

Sorry the old stinky lady didn't get the hint. And moving offices is an EXCELLENT use of those education dollars.

FYI- you have a present at my page.

Christine said...

oh crap dish...and I didn't get you anything. LOL

I LOVED the compliments and thanks. I am having one of those weeks that your kind words may have just saved someone a trip to the ER or at least the unemployment office.

The Dish said...

I do what I can...

Although sending someone to the ER maybe the release we both need!