Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Test Is Mistaken. The Key To My Heart Is Sit Down, Shut Up and Do As You're Told.




The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to obedience and warmth.



In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.



You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.



You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.



Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.



Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.



You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.



In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

7 comments:

razorbeck said...

lol Chris you do see where it says you are attracted to obedience and warmth

Sean the razorbeck

Olly said...

Ok, I just took the test. What a bunch of crap! Who makes this shit up anyway? Horoscopes, too. Jeez, just once it would be nice if it was even close...

Special K said...

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
(hell no, not in my older years anyway!)

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

(I like my space but don't need to be entertained!)

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

(Well DUH!)

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

(OK this is right, have done it and would do it again!)

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

(who doesn't?)

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

(Never is a scary word, don't use it but I do stick to a relationship)

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

(Yeah whatever!)

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

(Self centered? DING DING DING we have a correct answer finally!)

Just Me said...

I took the test twice. The first time was a load of horse crap! The second time I chose the answer that was the complete opposite of what I would normally pick. THAT one was closer to the truth. Does somebody actually get paid to make this stuff up??

Christine said...

That's a good question MC. I doubt it. I think it is made by people like me with too much time on their hands.

Now..if the questions were which would you rather fuck..a sheep, a human or a horse..I think that might give a little insight into a person's heart. :-)

Burfica said...

i was gonna cut and paste mine but it was total bullshit of how I really am. hehehehee

TLP said...

Mine turned out very, very close to yours. In fact it may be exactly the same, but I didn't copy it, so I can't say for sure. But it's lame. I haven't thought of marriage???? SHIT! I've been married for going on half a centurey.