Golden to Silver Val has provided me with a circle of friends award. While I'd much rather have the cash, I accept this award and would like to thank all the people who got me where I am today....
A crazy ass bitch with a bad attitude.
I am even more grateful for this award because recently I have had nothing of interest to write about and someone including Christine as a friend is most definitely blog worthy. I am usually the one with the restraining order taken out against me. That being confessed, there are rules and even though I am not good at following rules in general, I will do my best to comply for Val's sake.
I need to do this fast because I need to find Vals phone number and address to start making plans for our summer vacation. Since I plan to call her many times a day as good friends do, I need to give her the opportunity to increase her cell plan minutes. Oh hell, I may as well move in since that is what friends do? Isn't it? I don't have much experience. I wonder if she'll allow me to use the bathroom first in the mornings.
Anyway...here we go:
First, you post about your award, advising who gave it to you and create a link back to their blog. (check)
Then you list five things that make you happy.
I am happy:
1. When SCM is involved with a new computer game so I know he won't be bugging me all evening.
2. When SCM cleans the entire house before I get home because he wants to play his new computer game and not get bitched at first.
3. When I receive a nice new credit card in the mail with a huge limit. (Of course that soon turns to dismay when the first bill comes.)
4. When I come home and the chocolate cake I hid in the back of the refrigerator the night before has not been found.
5. When my next door neighbor walks though the dog shit on the curb that she didn't pick up from her mutt the previous day.
Last, pass along this award to five bloggers who make you smile.
For this you have to look over at the Kewl Kids Table. Everyone of those folks make me smile when I see they have updated. Although I don't always comment, I am always reading. You all keep me going throughout the shittiest of days and I appreciate it more than you know. So accept this friend award and post your five happy things.
Red Necks Rule...
4 days ago